Banana Pudding Cupcakes ? with a delicious taste typical of bananas – I love banana pudding and had some filling left so I tried these.
✅ 24 servings
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon banana extract
- You can mash 1 ripe banana and use in the cake if you like
- Vanilla wafers
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Mix the cake according to package directions.
- Place your cupcake liner in muffin pans. I get 24 cupcakes from this.
- Place 1 whole vanilla wafer flat side down in bottom of cupcake liner.
- Fill liner 3/4 full with cake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- While cupcakes are baking, in a medium size pot mix sugar, flour, eggs and milk. On medium heat bring to a gentle boil.
- Stirring constantly, cook until smooth and thickened.
- Remove from heat and add 4 tablespoons butter and extracts. Mix well. Cool completely.
- When cupcakes have cooled completely, spoon custard on top of cup cake and place vanilla wafer on top for garnish.