Cheesecake ❤️ recipe is very soft and delicious made easily and quickly – very suitable to be served on the dessert menu and time together with family
✅ 12 servings
- Cheesecake Crust
- 1.5 cups finely crushed Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 7 tbsp melted Kerrygold salted butter
- 2 • 8 oz packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- Preheat oven to 325° F. In a medium bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, 2 tbsp. white sugar, and melted butter until well combined.
- Firmly press mixture into 8″ cake pan, ensuring that small crust is formed around the edges of the pan as well
- In the same bowl used to mix the crumbs, stir softened cream cheese, 1 cup white sugar, vanilla extract, & beaten eggs until well combined.
- Pour the batter on top of the graham cracker crust. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the center of the cake is almost set.
- Remove the cake from the oven. Cool for 1 hour at room temperature, then place the cake in the fridge for 3-4 hours until firm.
- NOTE : For cupcakes, follow the steps below. Recipe will make 12 generous cupcakes.
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Line muffin pan. Firmly press 1.5 heaping tablespoons of the graham cracker mixture into each of the liners.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from oven & reduce temperature to 300°F.
- Add the batter mixture to the top of each tin until cupcake liner is almost full. Bake 19 minutes or until the center is nearly set.
- Cool cupcakes at room temperature for 30 minutes, then remove from muffin tin & place in fridge for 3-4 hours until firm. Top with preferred glaze, whipped cream, or berries & enjoy!